UIDAI Regional Offices Address resident.uidai.net.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card (information only).

uidai regional offices addressUnique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)

• Planning Commission, Government of India (GoI)
  • 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
  • Connaught Circus,
  • New Delhi – 110001
 Telephone no. – 1947 (Toll Free)

UIDAI Regional Offices Address:

UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow

• 3rd Floor,
  • Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building,
  • TC-46/ V,Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
  • Lucknow- 226 010

1. sameer pandey

I am not be able to download my e- aadhar as captcha text is not coming in that box

• aadhaar card

Please try again after some time.

2. I lost the slip..please helped to get my addhar card its very urgent..my no 9911567982
    My name is lobsang dolma from ladakh-jammu and kashmir

3. Akhilesh

I download my Eaadhar but due to mistake in address and DOB was not updated after some when i download it show you have exceeded maximum download limit …… How can i get my aadhar after this 10 time download limit…. plz suggest

• aadhaar card

Dea Akilesh, kindly try the email method.

4. Pawan

Dear Sir,
    With due respect I want to bring it to your notice that my Aadhar card with Enroll No- 1214/12156/00894 date 11/09/2013 & time 12:10:48 & Aadhar No: 702643455152 has not been delivered yet and when I checked the status on Internet it was showing that it is returned back to you kindly send it back on my address because neither of my family member nor I has received any information regarding this. Please its my urge to send it back on my address mentioned:

Pawan Kumar Singh
    S/o Ghanshyam Singh
    E-71 Ashok Puram Colony
    Daffi Varanasi-221005
    Mob: +917827073388

5. Mohammad nazeeruddin

Sir
    I have not ganerated my aadhar no
    My eid no:2052/1020/656237
    dt:25/07/14 time :15/28/39
    Plz kindly arrange my aadhar card to sent by postal address plz sir
    Any information plz sir contact my no 8897758482 nd sent msg it’s very urgent

• aadhaar card

Dear Mohammad Nazeeruddin, your enrollment is under process, please check back again after 14 days.

6. Mohammad nazeeruddin

Plz sir send my address aadhar no

7. Rajasekhar

Dear sir i was enrolled six time for aadhaar , but not recieved any aadhaar number.please tell me the way to get aadhar . the following are my enrollment no
    2021/20070/12447 15/07/2012 20:20:03
    1171/27281/02697 10/08/2013 10:25:27
    1358/91402/00622 26/09/2013 19:49:01
    1118/70215/14465 11/09/2013 15:03:28
    1118/70210/10348 12/09/2013 12:42:23
    2052/11288/00640 27/07/2014 20:03:11.

8. Rajeev Yadav

I have not recived my Aadhaar card by post.my Aadhaar card no 6989 3304 2748 ,Kindly arrange to sent by postal address.

• aadhaar card

You will receive it soon.

9. RAJAN KAUR SAINI

i was enrolled for aadhar card on 28th May 2014 at CHIRAI GAO, PRIMARY PATHSHALA, VARANASI.U.P, in the name of RAJAN KAUR SAINI , SUKHDEV SINKH SAINI, DIKSHIT SAINI AND ROSY SAINI, IT was said that the AADHAR CARD will be send to your address, SA-15 /129, K-1,Mawaiya road,Sarnath,Varanasi 221007.U.P
    PLease provide THE AADHAR CARDS in above address.
    My contact no:9335418653
    THANKS

10. Ravi Shankar Rudrappa

Sir, I have approached AADHAR Lko. office for updating my Card No. 9228 2503 5353 for change of address due to retirement. The URN is 0000/00148/12205. The online status is my request has been processed/completed successfully. But even after a month i have not received my updated card. I am facing immense difficulties after retirement in getting things like a local SIM Crd, Ration Card, El3ction Card etc. Because my Card has UP address, I am treated with suspicion in Karnataka to which i have moved after retirement. Pl help

• aadhaar card

Dear Ravi, please wait for little more time, your eaadhaar will be updated soon.

11. pranay

i have not recieved my adhar cards and my family members adhar cards
    our adhar nos..
    danthuri swamy – 3284 5672 0727
    danthuri dhana laxmi – 3455 8114 7265
    danthuri ajay – 2709 8667 5698
    danthuri pranay – 8212 8022 7139
    danthuri anvesh – 5291 2884 0324
    plz try to send our adhar cards as soon as possible..

• aadhaar card

Dear Pranay, do let us know the time of enrollment too.

12. KSHIROD BARAN MITRA

I have not recived my Aadhaar card by post.my Aadhaar card no 7996 0157 0905 ,Kindly arrange to sent by postal address.

13. Sir,I have lost my Adhaar card at phillaur distt jalandhar Punjab. My particulars is given below Name Shindo gender Female Adress w/o Kashmir ram village Saifabad phillaur jalandhar Punjab144410. Documents Photocard. Mobile number not mentioned. . Adhaar number 286931403393.

14. Sir I have lost a receipt of my Aadhaar Card at Amritsar.My particular is given below. Name Ram Kewal gender male Address Darshan Engg. Works, near Taran Wala Pull, Amritsar-143001 Document CGHS/ECHS PHOTO CARD Mobile No.9646921990

Name Ram Kewal
    gender male
    Address Darshan Engg. Works, near Taran Wala Pull, Amritsar-143001
    Document CGHS/ECHS PHOTO CARD
    Mobile No.9646921990

15. nidhi jain

sir, i have lost my adhaarcard and enrollment slip now how i get my adhaar card and i need it urgently plz help me out….. how could i get my adhaar card..

16. Anujithmd

Sir

We take four aadhar enrollment within the year 2009-2013 due to the reason incomplete data and poor quality.
    There is a sms from uidai that your aadhar enrollment number has been rejected due to duplicate enrollment with EID.
    The previous two enrollment copy has been lost from my hand.Thus my students did not able to apply scholarship due to the absence of aadhar card.So please send our selected aadhar cards or enrollment numbers as early as possible.

By
    Faithfully
    Damodaran.M.K
    Date 5/8/2014.

Current aadhar enrollment numbers are given below
    1.Damodaran M.K
    Enrollment No:2007/33107/03298 Date:13/02/2013 15:30:57
    2.Thankamoni L
    Enrollment no:2007/33107/03299 Date:13/02/2013 15:37:10
    3.Anoop M.D
    Enrollment No:2003/37068/14258 Date:05/04/2014 14:56:46
    4.Anujith M.D
    Enrollment No:2007/33107/03301 Date:13/02/2013 15:46:19

• aadhaar card

Dear Anujithm, your above aadhaar enrollment have failed. Please contact at [email protected] as soon as possible.

17. abhishek garg

Sir can i Know my aadhar enrolment no because my aadhar slip has been lost.
    My name Abhishek garg
    Date of barth-05/05/1981
    S/o-Radheshyam garg
    Vill-amangwa devri
    Post-abhana
    tehsil majholi
    Dist-jabalpur
    Pin-483326
    madhya pradesh
    Phone-9479466851
    Email [email protected]

18. Upendar Singh

I Lost my receipt Kindly give me another receipt.My detail is:-
    Name- Surmila(Female)
    W/O- Son Pal
    Address- C-5/173 Nangli Vihar Extn.Baprola Vihar Najafgarh Southwest Delhi New Delhi-110043
    Age- 30years
    Document-Electricity And Voter ID
    Mob.No.-9971281575
    Sir my electricity CA number is-150181093
    you can also contact me on my email [email protected]
    And i have already sent these detail to [email protected]

• aadhaar card

you will be contacted soon.

19. Biplab Sinha

Sir can i Know my aadhar enrolment no because my aadhar slip has been lost.
    My name is BIPLAB SINHA
    Date of barth-01/12/1968
    S/o-RANGESWAR SINHA
    Vill-RAUTARI
    Post-RAUTARI
    Dist-NADIA
    Pin-741248
    West Bengal
    Phone-8599999301
    Email [email protected]

20. dupana prathap

hai sir this is dupana prathap……..
    my uid number is 769585126442 but i dont have my enrollement id and date $ time of taken aadhar plzz send me the the enrollement id nd time$date ……

21. sir, my aadhaar card is generated,i have downloaded it from the site but, the copy of aadhar card which was supposed to reach to the home has yet not arrived. what should i do? plz reply.

22. vishwanath prasad

i want to know the nearest enrolment centres in patna danapur

23. rajesh

i’m having my aadhaar card,i tried to create account in irctc,but they rejected my aadhaar,they said my aadhaar number is not valid,,,,what can i do now ??

24. kunvar vaibhav singh

sir, i am kunvar vaibhav singh s/o brij mohan singh i lost my enrollment slip and when i applied form for adhaar card by mistake operater given wrong address …

Dear Kunvar, please contact uidai helpline as soon as possible at 1800-300-1947

25. sir i did not get my aadhar card till now plz check and tell me whether it is enrolled r not plz. my enrollent no. is 2017/60450/11015 date 09/11/2013 time 12:38:32 .plz rep me as early as possible.

• aadhaar card

Dear Santhi, your enrollment is under process. After successful enrollment you will be given the Aadhaar number. Please check back near the end of June for updated info.

26. Shekh Ajad

Plz sir mujhe mera adhar enrolment no.date or time k sath chaiye mene 17/09/2012 ko enrol.karaya tha par abhi tak prapt nai hua.so i request u plz provide me a enrol.no.plz sir raply fast
    detail…
    name Shekh Ajad s/o-Shekh Unis
    date of birth-30/05/1992
    mo no.9589074881
    adress
    gram-pondi post-ponda tehsil- majholi dis.jabalpur(mp.)pin no.483225

• aadhaar card

Dear Shekh please contact UIDAI telephone representative at 1800-300-1947 (toll free no)

• Shekh Ajad

sir mene ap k kahne par meane 18003001947 pe call kiya tha pr pata chala ki mujrne e mail karne ko kha par me kai bar email kiya koi raply nai aya so plz sir sap hi meri help kiji kyonki adhasr k bagaer scholarship nai milegi jise mujhe paper dane nai milega mere future k liyr help me sir raply fast…thanq sir

• aadhaar card

Dear Shekh, please wait a little more, your query would be replied.

• Shekh Ajad

sir i have enrolment on17/09/2012 than i m waiting for adhaarcard and ibhave no adhar shilip so how can get my adhaar. plz sir you tell me how many days wait by me …plz raply with enrolno. thanks sir

• aadhaar card

Dear Shekh, please visit your nearest enrollment centre for update

• Shekh Ajad

sir im visit the nearest enrolmrnt center but they r not help me …plz tel me wat i do give me anrol no.with date and time…

27. Nayna Abhijeet Kohale

my name Nay

My name Miss. Nayma Devendra Sapkal & after marrage my name change Mrs. Nayna Abhijeet Kohale and i want change my surname & address i have submit the name change proof (Goverment Gazzet Certificate) & ward member introducer certificate so this is sufficient for new corrected aadhar card My AADHAR NO. 2487 9336 3995 & my EID No. 1218 / 17308 / 47639 dated 27/10/2011 time 12.23.08

• aadhaar card

Yes, you may apply for aadhaar data update in online mode

28. Meera Guruprasad Khedekar

Did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 0206/68057/01450
    Date: 09/03/2014 13:53:09
    NPR Rcpt No. Not Given
    Name: Meera Guruprasad Khedekar
    Date of birth: 01/11/1985
    Mobile No.: 8308508979

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest.

• aadhaar card

Dear Meera, we understand your concern. As you have recently applied for the aadhaar card, it will take some time for aadhaar number generation. Please check back some time later probably in June. Once your number is generated, it will take 30-60 days for your aadhar card to reach you.

29. DEVIPRASAD PANDA

SIR,
    I RECEIVED SMS FROM YOUR GOOD OFFICE SINCE 12TH APRIL (ADHAAR NUMBER HAS BEEN GENERATED & WILL SENT BY POST) BUT TILL TODAY EITHER RECEIVE THE ADHAAR CARD OR ADHAAR ENROLLMENT NO.
    SO I REQUEST YOU TO SMS SEND MY ADHAAR ENROLLMENT NO TO MY REGISTER MOBILE

• aadhaar card

Dear Devipra, you will receive your aadhaar letter soon, you may also download the eaadhar letter with your enrollment no and date of enrollment

30. Sandeep Kumar Jaiswal

I did not get my adhaar card till now…. details are given below……

Sandeep Kumar Jaiswal
    S/o Haridwar Prasad Jaiswal
    Town+post– Bahadurganj
    Distt– Ghazipur
    U.P.–275201
    PAN NO— ALDPJ9327R
    MOBILE NO– 9415013553

Sr i dont have enrollment no and date due to printer not available in my circle so that i can not track my uid status but i got a message on my mobile through aadhaar that ur uid card has been despatched….bt till now i did not get it….. after long query i request u to please again forward my uid card.

31. I did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 1207/92129/02702
    Date: 18/03/2013 14:15:53
    Name: pushpa devi
    W/O narayan das
    age : 30 year
    Mobile No.: 09667189097

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest

• aadhaar card

Dear Pushpa, your aadhaar enrollment has been rejected, as you were enrolled earlier also. Kindly let us know your previous enrollment ID

32. Balbir Chand

I had applied for Aadhaar Card on 07/03/2013 at 17.11.55 .
    My Enrolment No is 1062/90405/01239 and
    NPR Rcpt No 53070800370010170033047001.
    Name Sh.Balbir Chand
    S/O Sh.Hari Lal Sagar
    DOB 01/02/1951
    Mobile No. 9560811771

One year has passed and my other family members who completed
    formalities with me have received their aadhaar card but no trace of my card.
    Please expedite. Thank you

33. Dilip Kumar Chakraborty

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you & Your UIDAI department, we are all ready past on 06/07/2013 we are completed
    UIDAI (Aadhaar Card) from your Delhi Office (Branch), vied our Details:-

( 1) Shaleen Khemani (Male) S/O: Ratan Kumar Khemani Res.Add. of 2B,Aster Court, 3 Dr.U.N.Brahmacharia
    Street, Kolkata – 700 017 Dath of Birth 19/05/1966. & Enrolment No. 1047/81073/09833 Date.06/07/2013.

(2) Tanvi Khemani (Female) S/O:Shaleen Khemani Res.Add. of 2B,Aster Court, 3 Dr .U.N.Brahmacharia
    Street, Kolkata – 700 017 Dath of Birth 27/02/1993. & Enrolment No. 1047/81073/09834 Date.06/07/2013.

We are not received of our Aadhaar Card now still date. We ask you & your department How long time to our
    Aadhaar Card received ?

Please Earnestly request do the needful immediate action & solved our problem.

Thanking you
    Yours faithfully

Shaleen Khemani

email : [email protected]
    Mob.No. 9831008888

• aadhaar card

Dear Shaleen, kindly provide us your time of enrollment along with enrollment id.

34. Vinitbhai N.Patel

I Have applied for Adhaar Card in last year in febuary 2013 but uptil this febuary 2014 I have not received it I have received 2 Adhaar Card and 2 of them are not found. secondly I booked my aadhaar card on 19/12/2013 but that too is not found. Please look in this matter and send my AADHAAR card at the earliest

• aadhaar card

Dear Vinit, we advice you to contact UIDAI helpline urgently and request them to look into your matter. Your matter will be taken into consideration.

35. sir my name dinesh babu bandiga iam study b_pham 3 year iam not aplly to schlorship sir return my aadhar card sir aadhar card not return to stop the my study sir iam not apy 35.000 reamersment sir enrolment number 1391/20260/00666 date 18/02/2013 time 16/29/37 please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir

• aadhaar card

Dear Dinesh, EID provided by you is still not available with UIDAI. Kindly contact UIDAI on its helpline

36. sir my aadhar card not uploaded to inter net sir please return my aadhar card enroll no 1391202600066 date 18022013 time 162937 iam not ally to sclorship please return my card sir 2 day.s sir

37. Mitali Panja

I did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 2008/00578/00574
    Date: 18/02/2013 12:39:28
    NPR Rcpt No. 390513002707300080055065002
    Name: Mitali Panja
    W/O Raghunath Panja
    Date of birth: 07/06/1966
    Mobile No.: 09410395957

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest.

• ANJAN KUMAR SAHA

I Didn’t get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
      Enrolment No. :1111/11010/09311
      Date: 30/01/2014 14:36:57
      NPR Rcpt No. 33191100070840025036107001
      Name:Anjan Kumar saha
      s/o Late Satish Chandra Saha
      Date of birth: 16/03/1948
      Mobile No.: 09831068253
      I request you to send my AADHAAR card at an early date.my spouse got enrolled at the same sequence with me & got her Aadhar card very recently,then where my card has gone is it tranist loss or some technical fault at you centre.

• aadhaar card

Dear Anjan, unfortunately, your aadhaar enrollment has failed. Your spouse’s enrollment was successful unlike you. You have to enroll yourself again for the generation of your aadhaar no.