Aadhar card address change correction online mode- uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Aadhaar card is among the greatest proof of Identity and Residence in India. Residents can now online change the address in their Aadhar card if they are shifting to a new house or there is a mistake in the printed address. They can also change address in aadhaar card via offline mode but online mode is fast and reliable.
Steps for aadhar card address change via online mode:
- Visit this portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Now enter your AADHAAR Number and Text verification number
- Now click on send OTP.
- You’ll receive an One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Enter the Password and proceed.
- Now select the ADDRESS CHANGE field.
- Fill the fields in English as well as local language.
- Now upload the any of the PROOF OF RESIDENCE document
- At the end, you will be given URN number. Keep this number to track down your progress.
Click here to check Aadhar card address change correction online status
This page is about Aadhaar card | Aadhar card address change 2015 | How to update address in Aadhar card | Update address in Aadhar | Online update in aadhaar card | Aadhaar card address change status