Aadhaar Card Status by Name
AADHAAR is must for every citizen. Aadhaar number is provided to every citizen of India whether the infants, teenagers or adults. Every individual has to enroll for Aadhaar card only once in Lifetime which is free of cost. It is the responsibility and duty of each individual to enroll him/herself for the Aadhaar card.
Uses of AADHAAR Card.
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
Aadhaar Card Status Check by Name
At the present time there is no facility to check Aadhaar Card Status by name. You may check your Aadhaar card status by entering your Enrollment no (14 digit no) and Date and time of Enrollment (14 digit) collectively known as Enrollment ID.