Apply online for Aadhar Card – Web enrolment
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) now offers the residents web enrolment facility. Residents now can pre-enrol and register them for the aadhar number. After wards they have to visit the Web enrolment centre for bio metrics scan.
Pre-Enrolment will reduce the time you’ll spend at an enrolment centre.
Conditions: Apply online for Aadhar Card:
- The online application can be submitted by the resident or by other person on behalf of resident.
- The resident is responsible for accuracy in the application form, UIDAI isn’t responsible for it.
- UIDAI will not issue an Aadhar number until the resident goes to the enrolment centres with Proof of Identity and Address.
- UIDAI will not be responsible for any loss suffered by the resident.
- The resident is responsible for the safety and security of the data.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card Online?
To get Pre enrol, resident must complete the online application form. Resident must enter the personal demographics correctly. The Application form will consists of the following points:
- Personal Demographics: Name, Gender, DOB, Guardian, Email ID, Mobile no.
- Address for communication: Pincode, Address, State, City, District, State
- Banking & Documents: You may choose to link your Aadhaar number to your bank account. Select Proof of Identity and Address.
- Review and Submit: After filling the fields correctly, Submit the application
On successful submission of application, you will receive Pre-enrollment- Id and verification key.
Now you have to visit a web enrollment centre with your Proof of ID and Address. Your Retina and fingers scan will be conducted.
Apply online for Aadhar card now! (Service unavailable)
Uses of Pre Enrolment
It will save your time at Enrolment centres.
This will reduce the chances of mistakes in Aadhar card.
Aadhar Online Application – Aadhar Registration online