Aadhaar Data Update
AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- The fees for Aadhaar Update is Rs 25 (Name, Address, Gender, Mobile number, email.)
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If there is a mistake in your AADHAAR CARD, need not to worry, you can fill up an application form as a request for data change in your Aadhaar card. You can request UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) via Online mode or Offline mode.
How to apply online