Aadhaar Card Status by Name www.uidai.gov.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card (information only).

aadhaar card status by nameAadhaar Card Status by Name

AADHAAR is must for every citizen.  Aadhaar number is provided to every citizen of India whether the infants, teenagers or adults. Every individual has to enroll for Aadhaar card only once in Lifetime which is free of cost. It is the responsibility and duty of each individual to enroll him/herself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.

1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.

Aadhaar Card Status Check by Name

At the present time there is no facility to check Aadhaar Card Status by name. You may check your Aadhaar card status  by entering your Enrollment no (14 digit no) and Date and time of Enrollment (14 digit) collectively known as Enrollment ID.

Click here to check Aadhaar Card Status online with EID

If you have lost your enrollment ID, you may recover it from here

If you are able to check aadhaar status online, and your Adhaar has been generated, you may download the E-aadhaar card.

Track Aadhar Card status:

If you wish to know the delivery status  and want to track aadhar card status, you can do so by entering your Enrollment number and Enrollment Date:

Click here to Track Aadhaar card status (Service unavailable)

Important Links:

Aadhar Card Status Check – Aadhar Card enrolment status – uidai enrolment status

Aadhaar Card status enquiry

Aadhar Card download

Aadhaar Card status tracking

If you have any questions in mind, please do let us know. We will try to reach you as early as possible. Simply message us or contact us by the comment form given below. Keep visiting www.adhaarcard.co.in for latest info and help regarding AADHAAR CARD.

This Page is about Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.

1. manohar lal

aaghar card kharab ho gya hai

2. nirankar singh

aadhar card nahi mila h

3. ameen ahamad

Adhar card ka adres chang karana he

4. WAQAS IMAM

Hello sir,

I apply for Aadhar card on 15/12/2017 bit still not received. I am out from the country and I lost my mobile phone.

Can u send my aadhar on my given mail id.

Enrolment no.1062/33255/23242
    Date..15/12/2017
    Time.12:04:19

Please send my aadhar on my [email protected]

Thanks
    Waqas imam

5. lavkumar

Aadhar number janana hai

6. Mosim khan

Mosim khan mobile number 8755104212 Date 2004,12,1. Please tell me Aadhar card

7. GIRIJA BALLAV BHAGAWATI

Please cheake the status

8. PARAMJIT MANDI

i am Rabindra Hembram .enrollment no-21896862461740. Date 26\02\2018.time -13:51:52
    plz tell me my adhar card is generated or not.

• aadhaar

yes your aadhaar has been generated and you may download eaadhaar card.

Rajesh.kumar.ram

9. ranjit roy

Ranjit Roy.my enrolment no.-06565774116548, Date.-01/08/2018. time.-13:47:36
    pls tell me aadhaar card is genarated or not,

10. Dinesh Sharma

Name: Dinesh Sharma
    Date of birth : 09/07/1995
    Adhar number:8112 2739 8331
    Mobile number: 9810057787
    I have mobile number but I don’t have SIM so now I am out of country so can you send my adhar card .
    Email: [email protected]

11. HELAL UDDIN

Chake my adhar card status

12. JYOTI RANJAN DAS

My Aadhaar No. is 630201487057. Recently I have added my Mobile No. But I have not received by revised AAdhaar card by post.
    I have downloaded my aadhaard card but it is not opening. While giving my pincode it shows incorrect password. Please help.

• aadhaar

dear jyoti, you wont get new aadhaar on mobile number update. The pincode is not the password for eaadhaar file. Follow this page to know eaadhaar pass http://adhaarcard.co.in

13. Hareswar Brahma

I have apply aadhaar card but today I do’nt no my aadhaar number or EID please check my aadhaar card

14. Rahul

My adhaar no is 766349106265
    I updated my phone number but it is not generate
    Please check

15. prakash kumar jha

my name is prakash kumar jha i have change to my adress on 13 time but not changed the my adress why please change the address immediately. 0000/00509/51507 urn no.updated date-18/5/2018.time-10:01.

16. rakesh p

enroll: 2193/13215/74160
    date: 18/04/2018 13:21:05
    i had added my mobie number with aadhar.
    please check me tat if my aadhar is updated or not

• aadhaar

yes your aadhaar is updated and you may download eaadhaar.

17. Abdul Aleem

My Daughter Name Hooria Aleem, Applied for Aadhaar Card on 08/09/2017 16:48:59 but still did not received.
    Enrollment no.2081/30070/00740
    If aadhaar card is ready from where can i download.

18. chandrasekaran S.

Can you please to check my status. Enrolment ID 2193/10214/49297 31/01/2018 12:30:55
    Based on query Case number 2018032602067101 UIDAI said Case has been assigned to the concerned division for further resolutions.
    How long to take to get Aadhar card generate.

• aadhaar

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after 7 days.

19. Enroll – 1119/62477/06052
    Date – 13/08/2017 13:44:22
    Pls tell me aadhaar card is genrated or not….

• aadhaar

yes, the aadhaar has been generated and you may download eaadhaar card.

20. Evelyn Mascarenhas

Hi Sir/Madam

My daughter name is Fiona Evita Mascarenhas.My daughter enrollment number and the date and time is
    0821/88512/58084. 28/03/2017 15:34:05 still i did not received Aadhaar Card and didn’t check this status.
    Please update the information

• aadhaar

Her enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If she does not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please make her visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.

21. Geevarghese T Joseph

Enroll no 2003/34069/82957
    Date 25/04/2017
    Geevarghese T Joseph
    Please this aadhar is ready or not ready

• aadhaar

time of enrollment is also required to check your aadhaar status.

• Geevarghese T Joseph

Enroll no 2003/34069/82957
        Date 25/04/2017
        Time 14:54:58
        Geevarghese T Joseph
        Please check

• aadhaar

This enrollment has not been received for processing. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrolment, Please visit an enrolment center to re-enrol.

22. Silvi M Yohannan

Enroll no 2003/34069/82956
    Date 25/04/2017
    Please give me details

• aadhaar

time of enrollment is also required to check aadhaar status.

• Silvi M Yohannan

Enroll no 2003/34069/82956
      Date 25/04/2017
      Time 14:48:17
      Silvi M Yohannan

Please please

23. Geevarghese T Joseph

Enroll no 2003/34069/82957
    Date 25/04/2017
    Please give me any information

• aadhaar

time of enrollment is also required to check aadhaar status.

24. Reiveinii

Enrolment no. 02131007700006
    date:28/02/2018 12:26:13
    i need to know the status plz help me

• aadhaar

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after 7 days.

25. K R Prasad

we have enrolled for address change for aadhar card no…371856972428 on 20/02/2018 vide request no..2052/30551/12543 at kakiada/east godavari/andhrapradesh and waiting for required action.pl respond by rtn

26. SWARUPADEVI JAGNNATH MANE

Name ani mobile no. change karnysathi dilela aahe 8 Jan. 2017 madhe pan ajun kontahi reply aalela nahi

27. Mannat Ashish chandnani

My enrollment Id 2006/12942/00107 09/01/2018 15:18:35 please help me when will I get it

• aadhaar

your aadhaar has been generated and you may download eaadhaar card.

• Mannat Ashish chandnani

I have still not received it at my address

28. J.ABDUL KABOOR

Hello adhaar my card is not updated
    Update request no/ 0658/00819/00194
    Aadhaarno/828116655916
    Pls up date my aadhaar
    Any reason send my mail id

29. Nayi jagruti ben

Mobile nambar aadhaar kard ma add kiya huwa nahi ha to aadhaar kard kasa download karu

• aadhaar

aadhaar card download krne k liye, mobile number add karna anivarya hai.

30. Sarah Vanlalhlimpuii

Please made me aadhaar card,
    Enrollment no 2207/21406/08638
    Date 12/02/2018 14:20:25
    I want to download my Aadhaar card,

• aadhaar

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after 7 days.

31. Sarah Vanlalhlimpuii

I had enrolled for change of address in my daughter aadhaar card before 2week, yet i have not received any information, please help me and when i download it

32. Mohammed Yousuf

Aadhar number :807719550908

Following are the details submitted for
    URN : 0000/00492/57936

Added husband name..

kindly let me know the status

thanks

33. Mohammed Yousuf

Please advise the status of my son’s Aadhar card as am unble to open ur sites.

Enrolment no. 2086/13026/29333
    Date: 18/02/2018
    Time: 15:48:21

• aadhaar

The aadhaar number has been generated and you may download eaadhaar card.

34. Chetna Doshi

Please advise the status of my Aadhaar card as I m unable to open your site .
    Enrolment no: 1545/45015/25678
    Date:22/01/2018
    Time : 16:55:05

• aadhaar

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after 7 days.

• Chetna Doshi

13 days already over still under process can u pls CHK??

• Chetna Doshi

My enrolment id no. 1545/45015/25678
          22/01/2018 16:55:05. Please help me when will i get it.

• aadhaar

Don’t worry it takes time for aadhaar generation. Kindly check back again after 7 days.

35. Krutika jigar chheda

Please advise status of my aadhar card as I am unable to open your site
    Enrollment number is 1325/21424/04338
    Date 01/02/2018 14:58:00

• aadhaar

your aadhaar number has been generated and you may download eaadhaar card.

36. Nazeer J

I tried to check my Aadhaar status online several times, but always the site is not opening, its showing that “This Page Can’t be Displayed”. Could you please check my Aadhaar status? I enrolled 5 months ago, but still no information. My Enrolment No. is : 2189/52006/69707 Date: 13/09/2017 13:13:12
    Please check and let me know the status.

• aadhaar

Dear Nazeer, This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.

37. K. Radhamani

I had enrolled for change of address in my aadhaar card before a month. yet I have not received any information. help me in this regard.

38. नन्दकिशोर खारोल