AADHAAR Status Online
AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.
Uses of AADHAAR Card.
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If you have enrolled for the Aadhaar Card
, you can check your Aadhaar status online
. To check your status you just need the 14 digit Enrolment no and Date and time of enrolment. These things are written on the aadhar enrolment slip.
Normally the E-Aadhaar card is generated in 10-15 days.
How to Check Aadhaar Status Online? Aadhaar card status enquiry
Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID
Enter Date and Time of Enrolment
Enter the code given.
Click on submit and the page will show you your Aadhaar Status.
When your AADHAAR is generated, you will receive it via post. It may take several days and even months for Aadhaar to reach you. In emergency case take a print out of E-Aadhaar Card.
About this page: Aadhaar card, Aadhaar status, Aadhaar Status online, Online Aadhaar status, Check online Aadhaar status, status of Aadhaar card, aadhar card download