UIDAI Regional Offices Address resident.uidai.net.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

uidai regional offices addressUnique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)

• Planning Commission, Government of India (GoI)
  • 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,

Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand
UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow

• 3rd Floor,
  • Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building,
  • TC-46/ V,Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar,
  • Lucknow- 226 010

Comments

1. Upendar Singh says:

I Lost my receipt Kindly give me another receipt.My detail is:-
    Name- Surmila(Female)
    W/O- Son Pal
    Address- C-5/173 Nangli Vihar Extn.Baprola Vihar Najafgarh Southwest Delhi New Delhi-110043
    Age- 30years
    Document-Electricity And Voter ID
    Mob.No.-9971281575
    Sir my electricity CA number is-150181093
    you can also contact me on my email id-upendarsing786@gmail.com
    And i have already sent these detail to help@uidai.gov.in

2. Biplab Sinha says:

Sir can i Know my aadhar enrolment no because my aadhar slip has been lost.
    My name is BIPLAB SINHA
    Date of barth-01/12/1968
    S/o-RANGESWAR SINHA
    Vill-RAUTARI
    Post-RAUTARI
    Dist-NADIA
    Pin-741248
    West Bengal
    Phone-8599999301
    Email id-sinhab27@gmail.com

3. dupana prathap says:

hai sir this is dupana prathap……..
    my uid number is 769585126442 but i dont have my enrollement id and date $ time of taken aadhar plzz send me the the enrollement id nd time$date ……

4. sir, my aadhaar card is generated,i have downloaded it from the site but, the copy of aadhar card which was supposed to reach to the home has yet not arrived. what should i do? plz reply.

5. vishwanath prasad says:

i want to know the nearest enrolment centres in patna danapur

6. i’m having my aadhaar card,i tried to create account in irctc,but they rejected my aadhaar,they said my aadhaar number is not valid,,,,what can i do now ??

7. kunvar vaibhav singh says:

sir, i am kunvar vaibhav singh s/o brij mohan singh i lost my enrollment slip and when i applied form for adhaar card by mistake operater given wrong address …

8. sir i did not get my aadhar card till now plz check and tell me whether it is enrolled r not plz. my enrollent no. is 2017/60450/11015 date 09/11/2013 time 12:38:32 .plz rep me as early as possible.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Santhi, your enrollment is under process. After successful enrollment you will be given the Aadhaar number. Please check back near the end of June for updated info.

9. Shekh Ajad says:

Plz sir mujhe mera adhar enrolment no.date or time k sath chaiye mene 17/09/2012 ko enrol.karaya tha par abhi tak prapt nai hua.so i request u plz provide me a enrol.no.plz sir raply fast
    detail…
    name Shekh Ajad s/o-Shekh Unis
    date of birth-30/05/1992
    mo no.9589074881
    adress
    gram-pondi post-ponda tehsil- majholi dis.jabalpur(mp.)pin no.483225

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Shekh please contact UIDAI telephone representative at 1800-300-1947 (toll free no)

• Shekh Ajad says:

sir mene ap k kahne par meane 18003001947 pe call kiya tha pr pata chala ki mujrne e mail karne ko kha par me kai bar email kiya koi raply nai aya so plz sir sap hi meri help kiji kyonki adhasr k bagaer scholarship nai milegi jise mujhe paper dane nai milega mere future k liyr help me sir raply fast…thanq sir

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Shekh, please wait a little more, your query would be replied.

• Shekh Ajad says:

sir i have enrolment on17/09/2012 than i m waiting for adhaarcard and ibhave no adhar shilip so how can get my adhaar. plz sir you tell me how many days wait by me …plz raply with enrolno. thanks sir

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Shekh, please visit your nearest enrollment centre for update

• Shekh Ajad says:

sir im visit the nearest enrolmrnt center but they r not help me …plz tel me wat i do give me anrol no.with date and time…

10. Nayna Abhijeet Kohale says:

my name Nay

My name Miss. Nayma Devendra Sapkal & after marrage my name change Mrs. Nayna Abhijeet Kohale and i want change my surname & address i have submit the name change proof (Goverment Gazzet Certificate) & ward member introducer certificate so this is sufficient for new corrected aadhar card My AADHAR NO. 2487 9336 3995 & my EID No. 1218 / 17308 / 47639 dated 27/10/2011 time 12.23.08

11. Meera Guruprasad Khedekar says:

Did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 0206/68057/01450
    Date: 09/03/2014 13:53:09
    NPR Rcpt No. Not Given
    Name: Meera Guruprasad Khedekar
    Date of birth: 01/11/1985
    Mobile No.: 8308508979

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Meera, we understand your concern. As you have recently applied for the aadhaar card, it will take some time for aadhaar number generation. Please check back some time later probably in June. Once your number is generated, it will take 30-60 days for your aadhar card to reach you.

12. DEVIPRASAD PANDA says:

SIR,
    I RECEIVED SMS FROM YOUR GOOD OFFICE SINCE 12TH APRIL (ADHAAR NUMBER HAS BEEN GENERATED & WILL SENT BY POST) BUT TILL TODAY EITHER RECEIVE THE ADHAAR CARD OR ADHAAR ENROLLMENT NO.
    SO I REQUEST YOU TO SMS SEND MY ADHAAR ENROLLMENT NO TO MY REGISTER MOBILE

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Devipra, you will receive your aadhaar letter soon, you may also download the eaadhar letter with your enrollment no and date of enrollment

13. Sandeep Kumar Jaiswal says:

I did not get my adhaar card till now…. details are given below……

Sandeep Kumar Jaiswal
    S/o Haridwar Prasad Jaiswal
    Town+post– Bahadurganj
    Distt– Ghazipur
    U.P.–275201
    PAN NO— ALDPJ9327R
    MOBILE NO– 9415013553

Sr i dont have enrollment no and date due to printer not available in my circle so that i can not track my uid status but i got a message on my mobile through aadhaar that ur uid card has been despatched….bt till now i did not get it….. after long query i request u to please again forward my uid card.

14. I did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 1207/92129/02702
    Date: 18/03/2013 14:15:53
    Name: pushpa devi
    W/O narayan das
    age : 30 year
    Mobile No.: 09667189097

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Pushpa, your aadhaar enrollment has been rejected, as you were enrolled earlier also. Kindly let us know your previous enrollment ID

15. Balbir Chand says:

I had applied for Aadhaar Card on 07/03/2013 at 17.11.55 .
    My Enrolment No is 1062/90405/01239 and
    NPR Rcpt No 53070800370010170033047001.
    Name Sh.Balbir Chand
    S/O Sh.Hari Lal Sagar
    DOB 01/02/1951
    Mobile No. 9560811771

One year has passed and my other family members who completed
    formalities with me have received their aadhaar card but no trace of my card.
    Please expedite. Thank you

16. Dilip Kumar Chakraborty says:

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you & Your UIDAI department, we are all ready past on 06/07/2013 we are completed
    UIDAI (Aadhaar Card) from your Delhi Office (Branch), vied our Details:-

( 1) Shaleen Khemani (Male) S/O: Ratan Kumar Khemani Res.Add. of 2B,Aster Court, 3 Dr.U.N.Brahmacharia
    Street, Kolkata – 700 017 Dath of Birth 19/05/1966. & Enrolment No. 1047/81073/09833 Date.06/07/2013.

(2) Tanvi Khemani (Female) S/O:Shaleen Khemani Res.Add. of 2B,Aster Court, 3 Dr .U.N.Brahmacharia
    Street, Kolkata – 700 017 Dath of Birth 27/02/1993. & Enrolment No. 1047/81073/09834 Date.06/07/2013.

We are not received of our Aadhaar Card now still date. We ask you & your department How long time to our
    Aadhaar Card received ?

Please Earnestly request do the needful immediate action & solved our problem.

Thanking you
    Yours faithfully

Shaleen Khemani

email : skhemani66@gmail.com
    Mob.No. 9831008888

17. Vinitbhai N.Patel says:

I Have applied for Adhaar Card in last year in febuary 2013 but uptil this febuary 2014 I have not received it I have received 2 Adhaar Card and 2 of them are not found. secondly I booked my aadhaar card on 19/12/2013 but that too is not found. Please look in this matter and send my AADHAAR card at the earliest

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Vinit, we advice you to contact UIDAI helpline urgently and request them to look into your matter. Your matter will be taken into consideration.

18. sir my name dinesh babu bandiga iam study b_pham 3 year iam not aplly to schlorship sir return my aadhar card sir aadhar card not return to stop the my study sir iam not apy 35.000 reamersment sir enrolment number 1391/20260/00666 date 18/02/2013 time 16/29/37 please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir please sir

19. sir my aadhar card not uploaded to inter net sir please return my aadhar card enroll no 1391202600066 date 18022013 time 162937 iam not ally to sclorship please return my card sir 2 day.s sir

20. Mitali Panja says:

I did not get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
    Enrolment No. : 2008/00578/00574
    Date: 18/02/2013 12:39:28
    NPR Rcpt No. 390513002707300080055065002
    Name: Mitali Panja
    W/O Raghunath Panja
    Date of birth: 07/06/1966
    Mobile No.: 09410395957

I request you to sent my AADHAAR card at an earliest.

• ANJAN KUMAR SAHA says:

I Didn’t get my AADHAAR card till now. The details are as below:
      Enrolment No. :1111/11010/09311
      Date: 30/01/2014 14:36:57
      NPR Rcpt No. 33191100070840025036107001
      Name:Anjan Kumar saha
      s/o Late Satish Chandra Saha
      Date of birth: 16/03/1948
      Mobile No.: 09831068253
      I request you to send my AADHAAR card at an early date.my spouse got enrolled at the same sequence with me & got her Aadhar card very recently,then where my card has gone is it tranist loss or some technical fault at you centre.