Aadhaar Card Status by Name www.uidai.gov.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

aadhaar card status by nameAadhaar Card Status by Name

AADHAAR is must for every citizen.  Aadhaar number is provided to every citizen of India whether the infants, teenagers or adults. Every individual has to enroll for Aadhaar card only once in Lifetime which is free of cost. It is the responsibility and duty of each individual to enroll him/herself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.

1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.

Aadhaar Card Status Check by Name

At the present time there is no facility to check Aadhaar Card Status by name. You may check your Aadhaar card status  by entering your Enrollment no (14 digit no) and Date and time of Enrollment (14 digit) collectively known as Enrollment ID.

Click here to check Aadhaar Card Status online with EID

If you have lost your enrollment ID, you may recover it from here

If you are able to check aadhaar status online, and your Adhaar has been generated, you may download the E-aadhaar card.

Track Aadhar Card status:

If you wish to know the delivery status  and want to track aadhar card status, you can do so by entering your Enrollment number and Enrollment Date:

Click here to Track Aadhaar card status

Important Links:

Aadhar Card Status Check – Aadhar Card enrolment status – uidai enrolment status

Aadhaar Card status enquiry

Aadhar Card download

Aadhaar Card status tracking

If you have any questions in mind, please do let us know. We will try to reach you as early as possible. Simply message us or contact us by the comment form given below. Keep visiting www.adhaarcard.co.in for latest info and help regarding AADHAAR CARD.

This Page is about Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.

Comments

1. Dear sir ,
    I do not receive my adhar card .
    And my enrolled number 1 /00045/02218 .
    The number is missing .
    Pratik sudhakar gode
    S/o sudhakar gode
    Add Changdev sadan, r.no 9 ,
    mhatre nagar , Rajaji path,
    Dombivali(east)
    421201

2. hai sir i am lose my enrolment no i want my adar no

3. Hi Sir

My enrolment No is 1208/71184/00153, date : 15/02/2014 time 12:15:10 , if check the status it is showing like

” This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.

Please advise to me how to go head with this

Regards
    Prabakaran.A

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Prabhakaran, you have to visit your nearest enrollment centre for enrollment as your previous enrollment was a failure. The failure was due to data processing error.

4. i have not receive not addar but status in unavaialable .i had entrolled 2012

5. vijayakumar jamkhandi says:

Respected sir First try understand my problem. Its very serious. My one of brother missed since 10 years. We tried to find him. But no succeeded. But now we received his his adhar card before four day. We beg u that plz tell us where this person taken photo or what is his location now . My parents are in sad after missing him. Adhar card no is…….878264362936. Enrollment no is……2020/22000/23411
    My cell no is.. 9481135398.

6. muthuraju H N says:

sir i have lost my enrolment number please send me the link for download adhar card

7. I have download the e aadhar card. But what about the original copy ? When I received in my resident address ?
    Please reply…

8. Helen Jyrwa says:

Sir,
    I have applied Aadhaar in July 2013 I have not received my adhaar now also. Please help me my enrolement number is 2030/80046/00098

9. Rashi Shah says:

i have my adhaar card but i want to know issue date of my adhaar card which is not mentioned on my adhaar card. passport office is asking me for it so they can be assure that my adhaar card is one year old.. so can i get to know whats the issue date of my adhaar card and will i get anything related to it.

thanks
    Rashi Shah

10. keval tandel says:

i have create new aadhar card so pls heip me

11. Mohan Goud says:

Sir,
    I have applied adhaar in august 2013 I have not received my adhaar now also. Please help me my enrolment no. 1391/20002/08534 .date:03/08/2013 18:00:22

12. Sandeep kumar shukla says:

My detail are below:-
    Name- Sandeep kumar shukla
    S/o- shri gulab shankar shukla
    Dob- 21/08/1978
    Pin- 231501
    Add.- village: garouli, post: kachhawa, dist: mirzapur
    Phone- 9415689758
    Enrollment date:- 21/07/2014

13. Sir,
    I have apply Adhaar card 2010 but in have not recived my adhaar card and i have losy my adhaar card slip no Pls help us .

14. shesnath chaubey says:

Shesnath chaubey
    Sir plz send me the link to my aadhaar card dounlord my enrolment no is 20179503701118

15. Sir/Mem
    I lost my adhaar card nd i misplaced my slip of adhaar card
    can u pls tel my adhaar number
    supriya anil patil
    dob: 13 jan
    place: kalyan (w)
    pls help me

16. Sir/Mem
    I lost my adhaar card nd i misplaced my slip of adhaar card
    can u pls tel my adhaar number
    supriya anil patil
    dob: 13 jan

17. i didnt get enrolment number and receipt copy also what can i do plz reply as fast as possible

18. k s venkatesh says:

sir,plz send me the link to my aadhar card download,my enroolement no is 11452011104936