Aadhaar Card Status by Name www.uidai.gov.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

aadhaar card status by nameAadhaar Card Status by Name

AADHAAR is must for every citizen.  Aadhaar number is provided to every citizen of India whether the infants, teenagers or adults. Every individual has to enroll for Aadhaar card only once in Lifetime which is free of cost. It is the responsibility and duty of each individual to enroll him/herself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.

1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.

Aadhaar Card Status Check by Name

At the present time there is no facility to check Aadhaar Card Status by name. You may check your Aadhaar card status  by entering your Enrollment no (14 digit no) and Date and time of Enrollment (14 digit) collectively known as Enrollment ID.

Click here to check Aadhaar Card Status online with EID

If you are able to check aadhaar status online, and your Adhaar has been generated, you may download the E-aadhaar card.

Track Aadhar Card status:

If you wish to know the delivery status  and want to track aadhar card status, you can do so by entering your Enrollment number and Enrollment Date:

Click here to Track Aadhaar card status

Important Links:

Aadhar Card Status Check – Aadhar Card enrolment status – uidai enrolment status

Aadhaar Card status enquiry

Aadhar Card download

Aadhaar Card status tracking

If you have any questions in mind, please do let us know. We will try to reach you as early as possible. Simply message us or contact us by the comment form given below. Keep visiting www.adhaarcard.co.in for latest info and help regarding AADHAAR CARD.

This Page is about Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.

Comments

1. i forgot my aadhar card finger print papers so what to do

2. my eid no is 1062/50152/06137 date 15/01/2013 12:26:56. when i trying to get the e aadhaar card a error massage showing. i wold not get aadhaar card by post. but it is urgent for me to get aadhaar card. i am from west bengal.please help

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Bijoy, The enrolment packet is rejected due to data/process error. Kindly enrol if you have already not re-enrolled , or if your Aadhaar has not been generated through an earlier enrolment.

3. monika kushwaha says:

name monika kushwaha
    father name manoj kumar singh
    date of birth 18/04/1999. mob no 9213879972.
    c-31, gali no 23 b block das garden baprola vihar
    new delhi 110043.

i loss my enrollment slip plz send my enrolment no

thankyou

4. MATHIVANAN V says:

my adhaar card father name correction.so ,pls

5. col sps sikarwar says:

I have neither been able to find status of aadhaar card nor have been able to down load eaadhaar cards of my family n my self for which I applied on 15 jun 2014 inspite of getting sms on 17 jul 2014. I request to suggest suitable action for my self. Thanking u.

6. Abdulkadir Garana says:

Respected Sir,

i have applied aadhar card for my wife before two months ago but still i have not e-Aadhar Card Please do the need full
    i already email to help@ui…. my enrolment id is 1408/30048/01193

7. I AM CHERUKU GOWTHAM I HAVE ENROOLED FOR AADHAR ON 26/05/2014 DD-_MM_YY:16:59:32 MY ENROLLMENT NO.2052/10240/42640 PLZ SEND ME EXACT INFO. ABOUT MY STATUS AND TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKES TO COMPLETE IT………………….MY EMAILID:gouthamgoud290@gmail.com my contact no:9652765956

8. સાર…….માય અાધાર નંબર કા રાજિસટાર ફોમ કા નંબર સામય કા ફટગયા હે ….સાર પિલ્યજ સામય નંબર દિજી અે..!

9. kashif ahmad says:

Have not received my Aadhar card by post

10. PLEASE SEND MY ADHAR CARD didn’t receive my addhar card yet via post. My enrolment number is 2020/34047/01824 NEELAM RAJPOOT
    MOBILE NO-9161035071

11. im not get adhar card MY CARD MAKE IS 28-03-2014 please send me my adhar card below address
    DEV PAL SINGH RAJPUT
    H.NO.4958
    INDRA NAGAR, KUIA ROAD ORAI
    BIHIND LODHI DHARM SALA
    NEAR RAMUTAR DEVEDI, DADARI WALE
    DISST-JALAUN U.P.

12. sunil kumar says:

Have not received my Aadhar card by post, though, my other family members have received it.my name is sunil kumar my father name is babu he have lost his orginal adhaar enrollment slip. Please let us know your enrollment ID and time and date of enrollment.my details bonthapally (v), jinnram(m), medak(dist)

13. F-49 Sector -12 Vijay Nagar Ghaziabad says:

my name is Anil Bhadula Father Name name is Ghananand Bhadula he have lost his original adhaar card and even we dont have that enroll number also pls help me out on that

Detail as Per.
    Name Anil Bhadula
    F-49, Sector-12, Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh
    Tel-9899490447, anilkumarbhadula@yahoo.co.in

14. SHREYASI RANJAN says:

my aadhaar card no .9830 6626 0241
    please send me the statas of my aadhaar card

15. nazakat

16. meena rampal says:

Have not received my Aadhar card by post, though, my other family members have received it. plz tell my id meenarampal@gmail.com (my daughter kashish D/o Sh.Ram Krishan Rampal

17. Ashok Kumar Hallan says:

No joy at http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/Track/UIDTrack.aspx

18. send your full name details with pincode to my mail id

19. Nibedita Dash says:

In the same time and same place we have enrolled ours name and my husband has also got his ADHAR CARD but I have not yet receive the same. what I shall do.

20. my name is regina my husband name is dolphy alwin d costa he have lost his original adhaar card and even we dont have that enroll number also pls help me out on that