Aadhaar Card Status by Name www.uidai.gov.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

aadhaar card status by nameAadhaar Card Status by Name

AADHAAR is must for every citizen.  Aadhaar number is provided to every citizen of India whether the infants, teenagers or adults. Every individual has to enroll for Aadhaar card only once in Lifetime which is free of cost. It is the responsibility and duty of each individual to enroll him/herself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.

1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.

Aadhaar Card Status Check by Name

At the present time there is no facility to check Aadhaar Card Status by name. You may check your Aadhaar card status  by entering your Enrollment no (14 digit no) and Date and time of Enrollment (14 digit) collectively known as Enrollment ID.

Click here to check Aadhaar Card Status online with EID

If you have lost your enrollment ID, you may recover it from here

If you are able to check aadhaar status online, and your Adhaar has been generated, you may download the E-aadhaar card.

Track Aadhar Card status:

If you wish to know the delivery status  and want to track aadhar card status, you can do so by entering your Enrollment number and Enrollment Date:

Click here to Track Aadhaar card status

Important Links:

Aadhar Card Status Check – Aadhar Card enrolment status – uidai enrolment status

Aadhaar Card status enquiry

Aadhar Card download

Aadhaar Card status tracking

If you have any questions in mind, please do let us know. We will try to reach you as early as possible. Simply message us or contact us by the comment form given below. Keep visiting www.adhaarcard.co.in for latest info and help regarding AADHAAR CARD.

This Page is about Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.

Comments

1. Prasanta kumar moharana says:

Sir i did not get my Aadhaar Card By post till now already 2 years passed.Unfortunately i hv also lost my Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip.Please help me and give me the easy way how i will get my Aadhaar card.if u send me the Aadhaar Card Number by mail then it could be better for me.
    Prasanta Kumar Moharana
    DOB : 13.06.1984
    At Khandagiribari
    PO/PS: Khandagiri
    Dist Khordha
    Bhubaneswar
    Mob”7381659075

2. ashish chakravorty says:

PLEASE SEND ME MY AADHAAR NO ON MY MOBILE NO-9826621242 OR MY EMALID
    MY ENROLMENT IS- 1358/29022/02507 , DATE- 07/09/2014, TIME- 19:14:05

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Ashish This enrollment has not been received for processing. It takes atleast 42 days from the date of enrollment to upload the packet. Please check after 42 days to know your Aadhaar status

3. i have been already aply for aadhar card still i havn’t recived my aadhar card ,so could you help me to get my aadhar card

4. santosh kumar pattanaik says:

My son Mr Achyutanand Pattanaik he is lived at Umerkote Odisha applied for adhar card on dtd 31 aug 2014 I need a print out of proof of apply which is we have to subbmit in school

5. Hello Sir,
    I have enrolled for aadhar on 26.08.2014 & my enrollement no. is 2017/60383/10547
    i hve been contacting on this number but there is no response to my call 1800-300-1947.

I have got this status when i have checked it on 05/07/2014

This enrollment has been rejected since this packet is dependent on another packet which could not be processed. For more details please call 1800-300-1947

6. mahandra umrao says:

Sir/Mem
    I lost my adhaar card nd i misplaced my slip of adhaar card
    can u pls tel my adhaar number
    mahandra umrao
    dob: 26 Aug
    place: rudrapur udham singh nagar
    pls help me

7. Dear sir may aadhr no 1205/27807/02108 pls sir date and time send

8. shani omprakash kharwar says:

I have lost my aadhar card ,please suggest me how can i get new.

9. haroon ansari says:

i make my adhar card 1 year ago but my adhar card not reciept …………….i have no enrollment number….pls give me a link for check my adhar card status by name…
    your thanking
    haroon ansari

10. venkataramana says:

sir,
    my uncle registered for Aadhar

EID: 2021/20287/01857
    Date: 28052013 16:19:05

At the same months i got the message ur enrollment no is reject.

Then after some days again i register for adhar.
    EID: 2052/11266/02071
    Date: 30072014 11:21:17
    now i checking my adhar status shows this id also reject as duplicate. now what can i do sir ?

Can you help me retreving my Aahdar number.

11. Kalagara Chinakondayya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We registered for Aadhar
    EID: 1387/40106/00729
    Date: 23032013 125047

At the same time we asked for age correction. But we did not collect new EID.

after few days we re enrolled and it is rejected.
    EID: 2052/11045/00555
    Date: 26022014 192624

Can you help me retreving my Aahdar number.

12. TARUNKUMAR says:

TARUNKUMAR

13. ashish kumar srivastava says:

my adhar card not rece

14. manish kumar bajpai says:

my adhar car not rece

15. sir,plz send me the link to my aadhar card download,,enrollment no is:1171/10988/03023 and date:14/10/2011 15:25:25

16. Mainak Paul says:

2033/7231/7038………..my aadhar card number. Can you email me the link for a e-copy ?

17. sir,plz send me the link to my aadhar carddownload,,enrollment no is:1001/17059/02402…and date:06/06/2011 10:27:16

18. LALI DEVI says:

i want know my aadhar stetus pls help me

19. Agaja Narayanan says:

Sir, I couldn’t get my Aadhaar card. My enrollment number is 2001/11438/01526 dated 21/09/2012 15:47:34.I am desperately in need of the same for different purposes.

20. maddilety says:

Sir. I am forget my enrollment numbe loss..
    Name:kuruva venkataramudu
    S/o bujjanna
    3- bc colony
    Bilakalaguduru
    Kurnool Ap-518508
    9441948932

21. Pratik kumar says:

i did not get enrolment number and receipt copy also what can i do plz reply as fast as possible
    Some Month Before I Got A Messages Date 1 May 2014 Your Aadhar Number Has Been Generated & Will Be Sent By Post But I Have Not Found My Aadhar Card And My Aadhar Card Will Be Make On 16-17 Feb 2014 By Navodaya Institute Pandeypur Varanasi
    My detail are below:-
    Name- Pratik KUmar
    S/o- shri Dinesh prasad
    Dob- 10/08/1992
    Pin- 231301
    Add.- Moh- Chowk Bazar, post: Ahraura, dist: mirzapur
    Phone- 8287801751, 8381951910

22. prashanthi says:

sir

we have an Enrolment ID*

2020/30156/00383 21/06/2013 14:52:35 but we have facing in below error

This enrollment has been Rejected as duplicate. Please DO NOT RE_ENROL, instead please use your alternate enrollment number to check your Aadhaar Status. If you do not have your alternate enrollment number please visit Find EID/UID service at http://resident.uidai.net.in/ or call 1800-300-1947 for more help

kindly solve my problem

23. Dear sir ,
    I do not receive my adhar card .
    And my enrolled number 1 /00045/02218 .
    The number is missing .
    Pratik sudhakar gode
    S/o sudhakar gode
    Add Changdev sadan, r.no 9 ,
    mhatre nagar , Rajaji path,
    Dombivali(east)
    421201

24. hai sir i am lose my enrolment no i want my adar no

25. Hi Sir

My enrolment No is 1208/71184/00153, date : 15/02/2014 time 12:15:10 , if check the status it is showing like

” This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.

Please advise to me how to go head with this

Regards
    Prabakaran.A

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Prabhakaran, you have to visit your nearest enrollment centre for enrollment as your previous enrollment was a failure. The failure was due to data processing error.

26. i have not receive not addar but status in unavaialable .i had entrolled 2012

27. vijayakumar jamkhandi says:

Respected sir First try understand my problem. Its very serious. My one of brother missed since 10 years. We tried to find him. But no succeeded. But now we received his his adhar card before four day. We beg u that plz tell us where this person taken photo or what is his location now . My parents are in sad after missing him. Adhar card no is…….878264362936. Enrollment no is……2020/22000/23411
    My cell no is.. 9481135398.

28. muthuraju H N says:

sir i have lost my enrolment number please send me the link for download adhar card

29. I have download the e aadhar card. But what about the original copy ? When I received in my resident address ?
    Please reply…

30. Helen Jyrwa says:

Sir,
    I have applied Aadhaar in July 2013 I have not received my adhaar now also. Please help me my enrolement number is 2030/80046/00098

31. Rashi Shah says:

i have my adhaar card but i want to know issue date of my adhaar card which is not mentioned on my adhaar card. passport office is asking me for it so they can be assure that my adhaar card is one year old.. so can i get to know whats the issue date of my adhaar card and will i get anything related to it.

thanks
    Rashi Shah

32. keval tandel says:

i have create new aadhar card so pls heip me

33. Mohan Goud says:

Sir,
    I have applied adhaar in august 2013 I have not received my adhaar now also. Please help me my enrolment no. 1391/20002/08534 .date:03/08/2013 18:00:22

34. Sandeep kumar shukla says:

i didnt get enrolment number and receipt copy also what can i do plz reply as fast as possible
    My detail are below:-
    Name- Sandeep kumar shukla
    S/o- shri gulab shankar shukla
    Dob- 21/08/1978
    Pin- 231501
    Add.- village: garouli, post: kachhawa, dist: mirzapur
    Phone- 9415689758
    Enrollment date:- 21/07/2014

35. Sir,
    I have apply Adhaar card 2010 but in have not recived my adhaar card and i have losy my adhaar card slip no Pls help us .