Get AADHAAR on Mobile

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.
  1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If you have enrolled for the Aadhaar Card and did not receive it yet via post, needn’t worry. You can get Aadhaar Card on your moile via SMS. To receive your Aadhaar on your mobile, follow the steps given below.

How to get Aadhar on mobile?

Visit the link given below.

Enter the 14 digit Enrollment No, and date and time of Enrollment. These details are printed on the Acknowledgement Slip.

Now enter the mobile number that you provided at the time of Enrollment (also written on the slip)

You will receive OTP (One time Password on your mobile.

Enter the Password and receive AADHAAR at your mobile via sms.

And at last you will receive one SMS from LM-ADHAAR stating your Name and Unique Identification No.

Click here to get AADHAAR

Comments

1. Sir my mother aadhaar card is lost
    Enrolment No.: 1093/70016/08447
    To
    Gulag devi
    W/O rambharosi
    Radha colony gadai pura
    BIRLA NAGAR
    Gwalior
    Madhya Pradesh 474004
    Aadhaar no.:410673268900

2. Sir Mira Aadhaar Dispacde Nahi Hua Hai Ples Help My 1055/90547/18887 30/06/2014 17:24:26 Anil Gupta 141008

3. naseer ahemad khan says:

Dear sir my aadhar card sleep is loast plese my aadhar no

Name. naseer ahemad khan
    Nadir ahemad khan
    Add.room no. A-3/1/313 plot no 1 daulat nagar chunabhati santacruz (w)
    Mo.08655750570

4. peddireddy yamuna says:

hello sir i have been applying for aadhaar long ago but its getting rejected every time but i have applied with all the proofs perfectly this time but i am unable to receive it… my id is 2017/60152/39157 and date time as follows 01/09/2014 18:07:48. pin 523279. please help me

5. rajesh sharma says:

Sir I am apply for aadhar card 03/08/2014 from durg c.g. but not received my uid mt enrolment no1358/29011/00947plz i need my uid ur help

6. parkash chand says:

314656267214

7. Halo sir I have enrollment no. But time is missing in slip .how I can get aadhar card

8. Atul Goyal says:

Hi,
    I am not able to download updated Aadhar Card as it says you can’t download more than 10 times. Please tell me the procedure how I can download now?

Thanks,
    Atul

9. NEED ENROLLMENT NO,DATE & TIME

10. karsang tagung says:

Sir … how I aply online aadhar card…?

11. sayyed shoaib hussain says:

my mising adhar card

12. umesh mukhi says:

sir my name is umesh mukhi .fathers name babulal mukhi.igh colony sector 19 .rourkela .sundargarh .orissa.mobile no 9090904484.enroll no1055/75111/08640 .isue date 22-12/2011 time 15.49.05 iam lost my aadhar card anywhere so plese sent me my 14 digit aadhar no

13. Arpan goswami says:

hlo sir i was apply for adhar card on 11/3/2014 from jamshedpur,jharkhand bt til date i m not recive my uid my enrolment no is 1124/55516/96033 i need ur help to get my uid

14. I have not given any mobile number while enrolling..how can I download aadhar card online

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Dr.shan, mobile no is necessary to download eaadhaar online as it confirms your identity. Please wait for your aadhar to reach your residential address. After that you may apply for mobile no change in aadhar card

15. I lost My EID
    How Can I get my Aadhar Card i must need

16. sonu kumar says:

Deer sar
    Aadhaar Enrolments
    Not give your staf
    Pls send my Aadhaar Enrolments number.
    My Emil Id. …

17. Tarique Habib says:

Sir mujhe slip nhi mili hai

18. N. Gopinath says:

MY ENROLLMENT NO.1349/50642/04591/22/12/2013/16:52:47 TILL TIME NOT UP DATED MY AADHAR CARD

19. MD wasim Haider says:

Sir my enrollment no is 2017/95062/10819.15/06/2014.16:08:55…but I can’t see the status of e aadhar card..pls me out

20. Dr zeba ali says:

Sir i m staying in patna in gulzarbagh post office region i got my online pre enrollment done but i cud not fix my appointment as this facility is not availaible in bihar region kindly tell me how should i proceed now

21. Dr zeba ali says:

Sir i m staying in gulzarbagh post office region whr should i get myself enrolled?

22. shankar somankar says:

mera nd mere family members k aadhar cards nhi aaye he

23. Sir my aadhar card not recevevd please given me aadhar card

24. 9887908017

25. Mansan Hoda says:

I cant download aadhar through mobile.
    How to solve this plzzz

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Mansan, please visit here, follow the procedure and you will receive your eaadhaar card in your email.