Get AADHAAR on Mobile

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.
  1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If you have enrolled for the Aadhaar Card and did not receive it yet via post, needn’t worry. You can get Aadhaar Card on your moile via SMS. To receive your Aadhaar on your mobile, follow the steps given below.

How to get Aadhar on mobile?

Visit the link given below.

Enter the 14 digit Enrollment No, and date and time of Enrollment. These details are printed on the Acknowledgement Slip.

Now enter the mobile number that you provided at the time of Enrollment (also written on the slip)

You will receive OTP (One time Password on your mobile.

Enter the Password and receive AADHAAR at your mobile via sms.

And at last you will receive one SMS from LM-ADHAAR stating your Name and Unique Identification No.

Click here to get AADHAAR

Comments

1. Dr zeba ali says:

Sir i m staying in patna in gulzarbagh post office region i got my online pre enrollment done but i cud not fix my appointment as this facility is not availaible in bihar region kindly tell me how should i proceed now

2. Dr zeba ali says:

Sir i m staying in gulzarbagh post office region whr should i get myself enrolled?

3. shankar somankar says:

mera nd mere family members k aadhar cards nhi aaye he

4. Sir my aadhar card not recevevd please given me aadhar card

5. 9887908017

6. Mansan Hoda says:

I cant download aadhar through mobile.
    How to solve this plzzz

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Mansan, please visit here, follow the procedure and you will receive your eaadhaar card in your email.

7. manish srivastava says:

Dear Sir, my Aadhaar number is “3319 7302 7853″, but when i am trying to download from official website answer displays ” sorry your details does not match our records” even i got my notification on e mail as ell as on my registered cell number.
    please send my e aadhaar copy on my e mail id so that i can down load it and start using, several times same answer reflects.

My details are as:
    Manish Srivastava
    no; 96707 66 888

8. himanshi says:

pls send my daughter’s aadhaar no on my mobile en no is 10072126508623 date 28052014 150712

9. RAVI G P says:

the following ADHAR number are not yet received by post please give me status
    09841398653
    EID number is 1110/20022/32319
    Date 08.12.2013
    Time 11:19:08
    name:G.P.Ravi

• aadhaar card says:

Dear RAvi, EID provided by you is still not available at UIDAI’ database, kindly check back later.

10. deyar sir my adhar card not avelwel please sir my adhar card comprnt my name vishnu mukhiya

11. vishnu mp says:

I cant download aadhar through mobile.
    How to solve this plzzz

12. uttar pradesh

13. KUNDAN SINGH says:

please send my aadhar no on my mobile

14. thoparam ramu says:

Sir/madam, i lost my aadhar.i dont know enrollment number how i can get my aadhar? ‘is this possible to download.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Thoparam, unfortunately it is not possible to download aadhar card without enrollment id. Please wait as you will receive it at your residential address very soon.

15. ram jadhav says:

sir my enrolment no is 2034/21042/04599 my name ram jadhav my adress not is correct my adress is kurali .at.narli .Yavtamal Maharashtra-445230

16. please send my aadhar no on my mobile

17. sir my aadhar no is not sent to my number.

18. arvind kumar says:

i lost my aadhar card details my email id is arvind.electrical2008@gmail.com

19. Mera adhaarcard nahi aaya

20. 10670021402051

21. naresh tejram funde says:

Mera adhar card nahi aya