Get AADHAAR on Mobile
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
How to get Aadhar on mobile?
Visit the link given below.
Enter the 14 digit Enrollment No, and date and time of Enrollment. These details are printed on the Acknowledgement Slip.
Now enter the mobile number that you provided at the time of Enrollment (also written on the slip)
You will receive OTP (One time Password on your mobile.
Enter the Password and receive AADHAAR at your mobile via sms.
And at last you will receive one SMS from LM-ADHAAR stating your Name and Unique Identification No.