AADHAAR Status Online
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
Normally the E-Aadhaar card is generated in 10-15 days.
Click here to check AADHAAR Status (UIDAI enrolment status)
How to Check Aadhaar Status Online? Aadhaar card status enquiry
Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID
Enter Date and Time of Enrolment
Enter the code given.
Click on submit and the page will show you your Aadhaar Status.
When your AADHAAR is generated, you will receive it via post. It may take several days and even months for Aadhaar to reach you. In emergency case take a print out of E-Aadhaar Card.
About this page: Aadhaar card, Aadhaar status, Aadhaar Status online, Online Aadhaar status, Check online Aadhaar status, status of Aadhaar card, aadhar card download
Aadhar Card Status check by Mobile SMS. (UID Card status)
You can now check the status of your Aadhaar number Generation by sms follow the procedure provided below:
Type UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969