Download Eaadhaar Card | Download Aadhaar card https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

Eaadhaar cardEaadhaar Card

AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.
  1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
Applicants can download their e-Aadhar Cards if their Aadhaar Card has been generated. Applicants who applied for the Aadhaar Card and do not know whether their Aadhaar has been generated or not, please click here     (to check aadhar card online status)
Enter the (EID) Temporary Enrollment ID to check your Aadhaar Status.

How to check your Aadhaar Status online (aadhaar enrollment status) –  Aadhar card India

Enter the Enrollment no given in your Slip. (14 digit)
Now enter the 14 digit date and Time of Enrollment, it is given on the Slip (14 digit)
This 14+14 digit no. is collectively known as EID.
Lastly Enter the text given in the image.
Click on Check Status.

How to Download Eaadhaar Card (E aadhaar Card download) – Download my Aadhar card

If you Aadhaar has been generated. Congratulations! you can download e-Aadhar Card from e aadhaar portal. Follow the Steps given below:
Enter Enrollment No. and Date Time (EID)
Enter Your name and Pincode.
Enter the code shown and click on  Submit.
Now download your e-Aadhar Card.
Now take aadhar card print out.
Important Note: Keep your Mobile with you while entering your name.

Click here to Download eAadhaar Card

Note: your pincode is that password of your Eaadhaar card file.

Eaadhaar Card Validity unkonwn – Validate Signature on Eaadhar card

Watch this video to validate signature on your eaadhaar card

Eaadhaar Card in email:

You may now receive your E-aadhar card in your email, follow the steps given below:

Type UID EAADHAAR < Aadhaar number >   < email Id > < PIN code > on your mobile and send it to 51969

This Page is about: Download Eaadhaar card, Eaadhaar card download,download Aadhaar card, Eaadhaar card status, how to download Eaadhaar card, e adhar

Click here to track aadhaar card

Click here to recover your AADHAAR enrollment ID

Comments

1. I applied aadhar card in april but till now i haven’t received even in sent mails to uidai so many times but there is no response:

No: 1385/10043/04017, 07/04/2014, 16.58.24

kindly help

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Laxmi, Your aadhaar letter has been dispatched on 20-05-2014 but it was returned by the postal department. Please write an email to help@uidai.gov.in to re dispatch your aadhar. You can download eaadhar from here

2. neha shukla says:

PLEASE UPDATE MY MOBILE NUMER 9839635767 TO MY EID 1408/20033/00083 DATED 21/08/2014 12:04:07 NAME – NEHA SHUKLA W/O VISHAL SHUKLA R/O 13/152 D-1 PARMAT KANPUR-208001 (U.P.)

3. Venkatesh says:

Dear Team,
    Applied for Aadhar in Apr’2014 and as per the status its issued and downloaded the soft copy, but still not received the hard copy by Post. Can you please let me know the status where it is now? Also let me know how to get hard copy.

Enrolment No: 2017/60298/91096 Date: 15/04/2014 11:30:19
    Name: KALPANA SINGH

Aadhar No: 7697 1424 1392

4. manekurthi anil kumar says:

aadhar number: 834603333286
    I have applied for name update long back in online and i have posted the status of that update . But i couldn’t understand the meaning of the status. What does the status mean . If the update is successful how can i download my updated aadhar card.

“Your request completed successfully.
    update Status
    The status of the URN no. 00000014468686 Review awaited for your request.

5. subir bhattacherya says:

Sir till date i couln’t get my aadhar card although it has been passed 3 months time.
    Obviously very useful to we indians.

6. Sir mere aadhaar card ka resident adress glat dala hua hai to Sir usse correct kha se karana hai…..

7. maddilety says:

Sir. I am forget my enrollment numbe loss..
    Name:kuruva venkataramudu
    S/o bujjanna
    3- bc colony
    Bilakalaguduru
    Kurnool Ap-518508
    9441948932

8. Shridhar Shivaji chile says:

Sir, actually i m trying to registered myself for getting adhar card but that marathi data not getting in name and father name in specified column.

9. ravi rathore says:

Sir my enrolment slip lost plz give me my enrolment no urgen
    i download to my aadhar card plz help me

10. Nivethini V says:

Dear sir I am nivethini from coimbatore. I havent applied for a AADHAAR card in my place when they come for it. Now i need to apply for me and for my mother. Where should i go and apply. My locality is in coimbatore district, panchayat No.4 veerapandi Taluka-north coimbatore. Can you me the place to where should i go and apply for AADHAAR card.

11. shoriful mozid mondal says:

Please update my phone number 9987054549 my aathaar number 751820830135

12. neemakoranga w|o dharamkoranga says:

sar ji mira aadhar kad nahe mela mira aadhar kad no 2008006020120420130407121053

13. ramyakrishna says:

Sir my name is thota ramyakrishna enrolment num is 11770056615426 date 10/01/2014 time 18:13:56
    til now am not get the aadhar card…what should i do pls help me

14. Arvind Kumar Gupta says:

My Enrollment No.2017/90298/13803 is..I did not receive my Aadhar card at my address..How I can get it or tell the status.I have downloaded my eAadhar..but wants original card.How can I get this.

15. Dear Sir,

i have a applied name correction after marriage in aadhar card for my wife before 3 months a go still i have not rec. on website or by post please sir let me know when i will get her aadhar card i want to apply for her passport. i am waiting since long a go please reply sir
    enrollment 1408/30048/01193
    date 22/05/2014 time 12.42.59

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Abdul, This enrollment is under process. Please check again after 14 days for update in your aadhaar card.

16. sujit ajit singh says:

sir i got my aadhaar card but i want to update some data what i can do

17. Dinesh jadon says:

sir meri sister ka naam Nisha tomar h or bhabhi ka manisha tomar .inka aadhar card nhi aaya h. sir plz meri prblm ko solved kr do

18. Arshad Masood Hashmi says:

Sir,

I received three Aadhaar Cards (mine, wife’s and daughter’s) almost two years ago by post. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep the complete cards and saved the portion with photograph. I wanted to download the cards but I couldn’t as the mobile number at the time of registration is not in use now. Please tell me the way to get the cards downloaded or the way to register new mobile numbers. The details are:

Arshad Masood Hashmi 7433 6639 7682
    Naghma Hashmi 3773 8924 0185
    Hafsa Hashmi 2721 5304 9755

19. Arun Singh Rana says:

Thank you very much sir my problem have been resolved.

20. Aru8n Singh Rana says:

Sir My I Enrolled for Adhaar on 25/11/2013 at 10:49:26 but i have not received it till now by post nor am i able to download it from your website.I also enrolled for data entry operator for which adhaar card was compulsory i submitted photo copy of enrollement and passed the exam but now they are not giving me certificate unless i give a photo copy of my adhaar card .Any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

21. MD ABU REHAN says:

Dear Sir,

My name is MD ABU REHAN,
    MY adhar no. is 319849466381
    I don,t received my adhar card by post because post man has return back to your head office.
    Kindly help me to get my adhar card back through post or mail or eadharcard print.

I am not also able to take this through e-adhar print, it is uploading to print.

thanks!

Rehan

22. my mother name is saneh lata and enrolment id 20130309145341and date is 11/08/2011 and time is 10:12:15.and district is yamunanagar haryana.please tell my mother aaddhaar number.we need this for urgent .i shall be thankful to you for this.

23. 1190/55535/94074