Aadhaar Data Update

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.
  1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If there is a mistake in your AADHAAR CARD, need not to worry, you can fill up an application form as a request for data change in your Aadhaar card. You can request UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) via Online mode or Offline mode.

How to apply online

Residents must follow the instructions very carefully.
A mobile number is necessary for the UPDATE.
If you have provided your mobile no. at the time of enrolment, keep that mobile phone with you for the time being. If you hadn’t provided any mobile no. please keep an mobile no with you.
Enter the AADHAAR NO. and you will receive one time password on your Mobile.
Please select the field where you want correction.
Now upload the documents for as an evidence of your update.

More Briefly:

Click here to Change name in Aadhar card

Click here to change Address in Aadhar card

Click here to Change Mobile no in Aadhar card

Comments

1. Sir my surname is incorrect and i want to change it but unfortunately my registered mobile n.o is lost..what to do sir.please help me

2. chandarkant netam says:

adhaarcard nombar

3. prakash shankar patil says:

Sir, there is mistake in my son’s name in english but correct in marathi.Pl tell me how to correct

4. Prakash dev verma says:

Sir my DOB date is mistake..
    How change my correct date of birt..
    Please kindly inform me..
    Its urgeny

5. maddilety says:

Sir. I am forget my enrollment number loss..
    Name:kuruva venkataramudu
    S/o bujjanna
    3- bc colony
    Bilakalaguduru
    Kurnool Ap-518508
    9441948932

6. sushant tiwwari says:

ser im sushant tiwar s/o ashok kumar tiwari vill &post umari pin 206244

7. lawrence Ekka (M.NO) 9832018783 says:

My enrolment No. for AADHAAR CARD is 2017/01495/15363Date07/12/2011 12;23;12
    as I need to change my Mobile so when I made an inquiry P&NT department say that they could not track it, though there is no mistake .what is this?

8. Anjum Ara says:

sir i hv lost my enrollment n aadhar card both bt i knw the 12 digit my UID number so hw cn i get my adhar card nw plz help.

9. bota naresh says:

to uplode my self attesd documeant for your persunal

10. sir, I am Meghna . i want to change my name in aadhar card but i m not able to upload my self attested documents for your persual.

11. Sir i’am sandip sutar my father’s name manohar sutar sir i’am wetting to my aadaar card 4month&do not to recev please requesting for u this my aadaar card.

12. Sir Mene online apply ki hai tu mujhe slip kaise melage please help me

13. patel vimalaben says:

dir sir

pl my aadhar no 435958919670 address change upgrade date 16.03.14 urn no 00000014213136 do not receive aadhar card

thanks
    patel vimalaben

14. umesh kumar gupta says:

dear sir
    i am not recieve my aadhar card abd slip so please inform my enrollment no.
    my name-umesh kumar gupta
    date of birth-27-07-1988
    father name-murari lal gupta

• Name Umesh Kumar Gupta
    • Date of Birth 27- Jul-1988
    • Fathers Name Mr. Murari Lal Gupta
    • Sex Male
    • Language Known Hindi & English
    • Nationality Indian
    • Permanent Address H. No. 13/88, Mr. Murari Lal Gupta,
    Pahadgarh Tiraha, Shivhare Gali, Kailaras, Gwalior, State – M.P., India – 476224.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Umesh kumar, kindly let us know the approximate date of your enrollment

• umesh kumar gupta says:

dear sir
        jis samay maine aadhar car banvaya tha us samay muje slip nahi mili thi isliye mere pas enrollment no.nahi hai or date and time muje yad nahi so please help me.
        maine apna name or father name and address or date of birth bhej di hai please sir help me muje mera enrollment no. bata dijiye

15. Dear sir/mam my name is simranjeet singh. I have applied for change in my adhaar address but I got reply that transliation error. I have to change my aadhar address plz kindly suggest me wt to do .

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Simranjeet, kindly let us know your aadhaar number and URN number so that we can tell you your aadhaar update status.

16. chandan singh says:

sir,there is an mistake on my DOB how can i change it!!sir please Help me i am in big trouble my admission form is pending due to my aadhaar card !!

17. sir, my daughter’s acknowledgement slip is lost in school ,so aadhar card is not found due to the lost of enrollment number. there fore what can i do for my daughter’ aadharcard issue,please kindly suggest me please.
    with regards.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Subhash, kindly let us know the approximate date and month of enrollment, so that we can predict when you will receive the letter.

18. deepmala says:

plz sir/ mam my nisce adhar card do not receive enrolment no. 1171/03471/05966 date- 18/11/2011 time 14:22:18 name bhumika d/o mukesh kumar my mail id ( deepmala704@yahoo.com) plz sir

19. my aadhaar mistake in hindi words please tell me 9050361819 Email.tohidkhanengg@gmail.com

20. ajay kumar says:
  21. Bhaskar Bojja says:

The card no.201356439544 has been updated with the change of address and accepted, but could not downloaded after receiving communication over mobile no.9849093069 The problems are 1)pin no. could be accepted 2) The web is not showing the portal with the upadation link.

22. Ritesh kumar jena says:

my enrollment no is 1040/10636/04501 and dated on .01/11/2012 15:26:59
    I did not received my aadhaar card please send me

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Ritesh, Your Aadhaar enrolment has been rejected. As per UIDAI’s records, you were earlier enrolled through another enrollment, please try with your previous enrollment id

23. adhaar card not received in this my home address

24. Poonam Jagdish Advani says:

Dear sir/madam,
    Please let me know when I will get my aadhaar card, more than 25 months are over. Details are given below:-
    1) URN no. 0000/00127/95198. Dt.07.11.2013.
    2) Aadhar Card no: 6890 9342 4275.
    3) Enrollment no: 1216/01086/18913. Dt & time:28.12.2011. 5.02.38.
    Please send card to me on priorty.
    Thanks & Regards.
    Poonam

25. my enrollment no is 1119/30331/11428 and dated on 29/06/2013 10:49:17.
    I do not received my aadhaar card ‘ please reply me

26. arvindkumar naresh sah(male) says:

Please send my aadhar card

27. TIWARI KESHAVRAM RAMCHANDARA says:

my enrolment no. is 1308/00209/86823 pl. reply what is position.

28. Sharad Sadashiv Satoskar says:

Dear sir ,mam
    I did not receive my and my wife’s Aadhar card . What should I do….Our acknowlegment details
    sharad satoskar
    enrolment no. 1067/11011/00518
    date- 04/02/2013 17.43.49
    shreya satoskar
    enrolment no.1067/11011/00519
    date -04/02/2013 17.50.50

• Dear Sharad, Your Aadhaar enrolment has been rejected. As per UIDAI’s records, you were earlier enrolled through another enrollment ID. Please provide us with your earlier enrolment id.

29. mere Aadhar card me address galt aya hwa h me usa kaisa thik ka sakta hu plz koi to bata do me Email address is surajkumardelhi52@gmail.com

30. Waghmare Shashikant Vijay says:

My aadhar card is generated.
    Soft copy is right but I got a card having photo of another person.
    Can I get the correct card pl.

31. Madhusoodana Bhat says:

Where is aadhar card enrollment centers open in udupi?

32. Please my aadhar card status, please call me 8983062789

• RAVI PRAKASH says:

Dear sir/ Mam, My aadhaar card do not receive enrolment no. 1008/35013/00243 date- 13/06/2014 time 04:08:29. Please help me.

• aadhaar card says:

Dear Ravi, you enrollment is under process. Please check back again after 7 days for updated status.

33. Dear sir?mam
    I did not receive to my family Aadhaar card.what I have to do…Our acknowlegement details,
    C.Chitty babu
    Enrolment no/1177/81226/02139
    Date:11/07/2013 13:58:31.
    D.Sujatha
    Enrolment no/1177/81226/02140
    Date:11/07/2013 14:08:40.
    C.S.Shreeja
    Enrolment no/1177/81119/24152
    Date:06/08/2013 16:23:04.
    C.S.Brindha shree
    Enrolment no/1177/81119/24153
    Date:06/08/2013 16:30:47.
    I want to know that Aadhaar card came or not.please grant me to reply..thank you.

34. vijay tukaram jadhav says:

my aadhaar card did not received his enrolment no 1325/30032/28034 date 24/09/2013, time 14:28:08, date of birth 31/05/1988.Mumbai :400063.
    so, plz give me my aadhaar card status.

• Dear Vijay Congratulations! Your Aadhaar is generated. We hope you will receive it soon. You may download the E-adhaar card

35. Vishwas Tarawade says:

My father’s Aadhar card did not received. his Enrolment No. 1293/30001/34932
    Date:-30/12/2012 13:24:41
    Mobile No. 9922379077

• Dear Vishwas Your Aadhaar enrollment has failed. Your Aadhaar no could not be generated due to a data/process error in your enrollment. Please re-enroll yourself at the nearest enrollment center.

36. .Mdshokeen says:

Do not receive aadhar card