AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.
Uses of AADHAAR Card.
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If there is a mistake in your AADHAAR CARD, need not to worry, you can fill up an application form as a request for data change in your Aadhaar card. You can request UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) via Online mode or Offline mode.
How to apply online
Residents must follow the instructions very carefully.
A mobile number is necessary for the UPDATE.
If you have provided your mobile no. at the time of enrolment, keep that mobile phone with you for the time being. If you hadn’t provided any mobile no. please keep an mobile no with you.
Enter the AADHAAR NO. and you will receive one time password on your Mobile.
Please select the field where you want correction.
Now upload the documents for as an evidence of your update.