Aadhaar Data Update

Type "www.adhaarcard.co.in" for any info and query regarding aadhaar card.

AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.

Uses of AADHAAR Card.
  1. It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
  2. Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
  3. Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
  4. Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
  5. The no. is easily verifiable.
  6. It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
  7. It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If there is a mistake in your AADHAAR CARD, need not to worry, you can fill up an application form as a request for data change in your Aadhaar card. You can request UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) via Online mode or Offline mode.

How to apply online

Residents must follow the instructions very carefully.
A mobile number is necessary for the UPDATE.
If you have provided your mobile no. at the time of enrolment, keep that mobile phone with you for the time being. If you hadn’t provided any mobile no. please keep an mobile no with you.
Enter the AADHAAR NO. and you will receive one time password on your Mobile.
Please select the field where you want correction.
Now upload the documents for as an evidence of your update.

Comments

1. Prakash dev verma says:

Sir my DOB date is mistake..
    How change my correct date of birt..
    Please kindly inform me..
    Its urgeny

2. maddilety says:

Sir. I am forget my enrollment number loss..
    Name:kuruva venkataramudu
    S/o bujjanna
    3- bc colony
    Bilakalaguduru
    Kurnool Ap-518508
    9441948932

3. sushant tiwwari says:

ser im sushant tiwar s/o ashok kumar tiwari vill &post umari pin 206244

4. lawrence Ekka (M.NO) 9832018783 says:

My enrolment No. for AADHAAR CARD is 2017/01495/15363Date07/12/2011 12;23;12
    as I need to change my Mobile so when I made an inquiry P&NT department say that they could not track it, though there is no mistake .what is this?

5. Anjum Ara says:

sir i hv lost my enrollment n aadhar card both bt i knw the 12 digit my UID number so hw cn i get my adhar card nw plz help.

6. bota naresh says:

to uplode my self attesd documeant for your persunal

7. sir, I am Meghna . i want to change my name in aadhar card but i m not able to upload my self attested documents for your persual.

8. Sir i’am sandip sutar my father’s name manohar sutar sir i’am wetting to my aadaar card 4month&do not to recev please requesting for u this my aadaar card.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This website (http://adhaarcard.co.in) is made FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The use of this website is on your own risk. We are not related to UIDAI in anyway. This is not the official website of UIDAI and we does not take the responsibility of any loss or damage arising. For Official website of UIDAI, please visit http://uidai.gov.in